A Slacker Mommy Moment, otherwise known as an SMM, is one of those times you just totally slacked off as a mom. We all have ’em. Some of us just have more…
- Arriving at the pediatrician for a sick visit and noticing that your child has on mismatched socks, from 2 days ago.
- Running out of dog food and feeding Fido the kid’s cereal instead.
- Missing the school bus. At drop off.
- Letting a tired kid sleep in their clothes, just because it’s easier.
- Telling your kids/husband “no, that doesn’t need to be ironed” when really, it does.
- Leaving your oldest home in charge so you can “run to the market” and really hitting the Homegoods or TJ Maxx.
- Coming downstairs on a weekend morning after the kids are already up & watching cartoons and noticing that your little one is sitting next to the empty wine glass you left out the night before.
- Getting your car stuck in a narrow alley crowded with people and asking a stranger to turn it around for you. While your kids are in the car.
- Arriving at T-ball for the 4th week in a row, without a glove for the little guy.
Forgetting to take my daughter to soccer practice. For 3 weeks.